• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilson to the Broncos

Captain Morgan

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Our path is far worse, unfortunately. While they didn't get much in terms of compensation, at least they got something. Losing Cam and trying to replace him has only cost us more and more. 

All this while we very intentionally stripped almost all talent from the roster.

As bad as it will be as a Seahawks fan, they got a title and an amazing run while they go back to square one. We are sliding back ever further into the Bengals/Browns/Jets category of ineptitude.

In terms of solid draft assets to rebuild we are absolutely behind.  I do want to mention we have a healthy CMC, a healthy Horn and lots of talent on defense to build on.  QB isn’t getting fixed but we have to fix the trenches.  Safety is a need as a serious second.  Agree though, FA is going to probably take away from the defense 

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Yeah, I think we are in a similar situation.  Their division is way better but their OL isn’t great either and we have a better defense.   Still, without a QB both of us are in rebuilding mode.  Both teams feel years away man…unfortunately 

Reality is difficult to accept sometimes.  They are years away.  Our only hope is a miracle find at qb that you could build around.  I just can't see this current staff pulling it off any otherway.   

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

In terms of solid draft assets to rebuild we are absolutely behind.  I do want to mention we have a healthy CMC, a healthy Horn and lots of talent on defense to build on.  QB isn’t getting fixed but we have to fix the trenches.  Safety is a need as a serious second.  Agree though, FA is going to probably take away from the defense 

Safety is a second need? On the Panthers???

Damn. You are stupid.

7 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Our path is far worse, unfortunately. While they didn't get much in terms of compensation, at least they got something. Losing Cam and trying to replace him has only cost us more and more. 

All this while we very intentionally stripped almost all talent from the roster.

As bad as it will be as a Seahawks fan, they got a title and an amazing run while they go back to square one. We are sliding back ever further into the Bengals/Browns/Jets category of ineptitude.

Sliding back? Brother we are already there.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Reality is difficult to accept sometimes.  They are years away.  Our only hope is a miracle find at qb that you could build around.  I just can't see this current staff pulling it off any otherway.   

Man, QB is the ultimate misery.  Finding one is extremely difficult and being the Panthers means you almost have to draft one.  You can’t force it but you really have to TBH

Edited by Shocker

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Tepper wants the impossible, to make this attractive to an elite QB like Stafford, Watson, Wilson, etc. It just isn't gonna happen. You need to build something players believe in first and we are failing miserably at that.

We have no real option for finding an elite QB other than the draft. That's it. 

Now, on a weirdly positive note, we should be seeing top 5-10 picks for quite some time, so as long as we don't squander more opportunities, we will have a lot of shots to get a guy.

Whether we have a team that will allow them to make us successful, who knows?

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Sliding back? Brother we are already there.

Honestly, yeah. I think we are too. There is a small shred of hope somewhere in me that thinks maybe with a new coach it will all be better but the warning signs are all there. Talented depleted roster, bad salary cap decisions and bad contracts, poor roster decisions, poor drafting, and worst of all......meddling, dumb fug owner.

Everything is there to make us a cellar dweller for decades.

9 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Safety is a second need? On the Panthers???

Damn. You are stupid.

Chinn is better as on OLB hybrid player.  That said we need safety.  Maybe 2.  Just my opinion but disagree if you like

Edited by Shocker

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Man, QB is the ultimate misery.  Finding one is extremely difficult and being the Panthers means you almost have to draft one.  You can’t force it but you really have to TBH

It's more luck than anything.  I've watched a lot of football and trying to predict who's going to make it in the league is like trying to pick the winning lottery numbers.  

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Honestly, yeah. I think we are too. There is a small shred of hope somewhere in me that thinks maybe with a new coach it will all be better but the warning signs are all there. Talented depleted roster, bad salary cap decisions and bad contracts, poor roster decisions, poor drafting, and worst of all......meddling, dumb fug owner.

Everything is there to make us a cellar dweller for decades.

I don't see that changing overnight.  

• Beer 1