• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule Coaching Seminar

Mr. Scot

6 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

Not really.

Losing with Rivera would result in more wins than winning with Rhule, which would result in more loses.

Unless you want to keep piling up top 10 draft picks. Then you want to win with Rhule.

That doesn't make a lick of sense. Losing with Rivera doesn't mean winning. It's not opposite world.

a 10-7 record with Rhule is better than a 7-10 record with Rivera. I have no idea what "winning with Rhule" meant to the person I originally quoted But I took it to mean 0-17 with Rivera is better than 17-0 with Rhule, which, as a Panthers fan, idgaf who the coach is if we are winning games.

17 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

That doesn't make a lick of sense. Losing with Rivera doesn't mean winning. It's not opposite world.

a 10-7 record with Rhule is better than a 7-10 record with Rivera. I have no idea what "winning with Rhule" meant to the person I originally quoted But I took it to mean 0-17 with Rivera is better than 17-0 with Rhule, which, as a Panthers fan, idgaf who the coach is if we are winning games.

So, you think teams losing every game and winning every game is probable in the NFL? That makes more sense to you?

Obviously  they prefer experiencing the losses people complained about under Rivera, than people celebrating the wins under Rhule. Sensible unless you support Rhule and think he will go 17-0.

• Beer 1

On 4/11/2022 at 9:01 AM, Mr. Scot said:

That thought crossed my mind...

...and it's not out of the question.

Yeah there is zero doubt in my mind this is a networking opportunity for him. I wouldn’t be shocked if he is at the top of the UT and FSU list this off-season when they fire Sark and Norvell.