• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you were hoping for Armstead or another FA LT, Jonathan Alexander says slow down

trueblade

1 hour ago, trueblade said:

This is more comedy feel like Christensen could play LT since when we had so many chances to get him game experience. My only question when did they start to believe he could play LT did they do better film study after the season I’m just trying to understand when this feeling came about.

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

I would rather draft a LT at 6 and then flip Cmac for buff 1rst and pick Howell. 

That would be my ideal scenario if we pick QB(any QB)but the problem is I don't see a reason for a team to want to move to #6. Maybe Seattle for Willis if he blows up in his pro day but that only gets us to 9.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Which is an incredibly stupid reason to draft any player.

But yeah, it won't surprise me 😕

Obviously it won't be there only reason. Pickett isn't a terrible prospect just not what we need at the moment especially at 6. If we were picking in the teens(as well as having multiple picks in the top 100) I would feel a bit differently depending but we are where we are.

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Gives CMC a chance to win a championship and our OL would be solid around a young QB with potential. 

Makes too much sense to work. 

Howell, Strong (or whoever) wouldnt have to come in and immediately start, they could ride behind sam for 8ish games to get the feel of NFL

Edited by mrcompletely11

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Makes too much sense to work. 

Howell, Strong (or whoever) wouldnt have to come in and immediately start, they could ride behind sam for 8ish games to get the feel of NFL

Fixes the OL for a while and gives the fans something to be excited about in a young local QB (if it's Howell).