• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby doesn’t want Mayfield

NAS

13 hours ago, tgrfan01 said:

i dont want brick hands robby on the panthers...but we dont always get what we want

This is the truth. If I got what I wanted, the Panthers would have drafted Stefon Diggs, Cooper Kupp, Christian Kirk, Chris Conley, Hunter Renfrow, and Van Jefferson. Needless to say the Panthers would have never needed to sign Robby Anderson.

On 4/15/2022 at 7:31 PM, ladypanther said:

He should give his opinion to Fitt or Rhule.  Not post on social media.

Yeah, agreed, LP.  I'm in the minority here because I like Robby and feel like last season was an aberration caused by a lot of different extenuating circumstances.   But, this just isn't a good look.  If we end up acquiring him, it becomes a media firestorm with questions about it every week.  There are guys in the league all of the time who don't rock with other guys in their own locker room, but thats where it should stay.

Now, in his defense, I understand him being especially vocal about the QB position considering what has taken place the last two seasons...  but, you gotta know when to hold em, and know when to fold em.

• Beer 1