• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes @ Avs

Harbingers

Just now, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

The entire team has fallen off a cliff since the break. And the metrics substantiate that claim. PP, penalty kill, point differential, etc. i don’t think we’ve won an overtime game since before this the break. If you can’t see that, then you’re really just a fuging idiot. Yeah we can turn it around but we haven’t and are continuing to slip. Posters like @TrevorLaurenceTime22think their opinion is God and don’t like to be challenged. Better just to put the little boy on ignore. 

Dude take it to the main forum. This isn’t a peeing race acceptable forum. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

The entire team has fallen off a cliff since the break. And the metrics substantiate that claim. PP, penalty kill, point differential, etc. i don’t think we’ve won an overtime game since before this the break. If you can’t see that, then you’re really just a fuging idiot. Yeah we can turn it around but we haven’t and are continuing to slip. Posters like @TrevorLaurenceTime22think their opinion is God and don’t like to be challenged. Better just to put the little boy on ignore. 

My opinion is just like anyone else's it's like an asshole everyone has one. 

You are a consistently negative poster on all forums... Being a Panthers fan will suck the join out of fandom I'll admit.

• Pie 2

14 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It's so frustrating. This is quite literally the worst stretch of our entire season.

What makes it worse is that April was by far the easiest month on the schedule. 

I cannot understand how we ended up this way.

Not just this season but this is a pre-Covid slump. We were so close to being a legit contender. But this play is absolute ass. Colorado is playing at 1/3 speed. We can match it but our goalies have no juice left. 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Yeah this is just maddening. Way too talented and well coached to be in a slump like this. Apologies to everyone. 

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

It takes a real person to apologize! Hopefully that apology sends incredible vibes to our team and somehow we can tie it up in the second. 

I can also apologize for egging a bit, This is Hockey this team does have an insane amount of skill, I don't think we are ever truly out of of a game, we just need to find it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I can also apologize for egging a bit, This is Hockey this team does have an insane amount of skill, I don't think we are ever truly out of of a game, we just need to find it.

Facts!  I will say if this team somehow turns it around this game and wins this place is going to be a pretty big party!  And there will be absolute pie for everyone!!

Edited by Panthers Fan 69
  • Pie 1