• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deebo

Barney

1 hour ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Agent #89 went on Bailey's show today and said beware of this guy, could be trouble...

Damn. I don't think I'm saying anything sideways if I say that's saying something coming from Steve Smith. You know what I'm saying?

All I'm saying is Steve is the type of guy, seemingly, to understand not to mess with a man's bread publicly. Sounds like danger if fugging Smitty is pointing it out.

• Flames 1

4 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

All I'm saying is Steve is the type of guy, seemingly, to understand not to mess with a man's bread publicly. Sounds like danger if fugging Smitty is pointing it out.

Went back and listened to it, direct quote:

"When you have a thoroughbred like him out on the market who is saying he's unhappy, one you have to do your due diligence...there's the 49'ers side, there's Deebo's side, and somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

Figure out what happened, why, so that does not happen here...a la, the Brooklyn Nets.  Right, you gotta be careful sometimes when you get a player who has some things going on...

...you gotta do your due diligence and then take the temperature of your team and say can we handle, in case it goes off the rails?"

Sure sounds like (i) Agent #89 knows something, and (ii) not sure if he's comparing Deebo to Kyrie, Harding or Simmons...

...but it's definitely one of them!

• Pie 1