• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some Day 3 Pick Ideas

MHS831

3 minutes ago, pdub0702 said:

Carson Strong

Cole Kelley
Daniel Faalele

Alec Lindstrum 

In no particular order. I say we double down on QB and Offensive linemen. Let the cream rise to the top. 

Wouldn't it be odd if he drafted Strong?  I'd have no problem with it.

I like the OL you add.

Just now, MHS831 said:

Wouldn't it be odd if he drafted Strong?  I'd have no problem with it.

I like the OL you add.

If we took Strong it would be odd. I think at this point, we’ve struggled to find a legit QB for so long..so anything to increase chances I would support. I do think Matt Coral can be a legit starter for us and hoping he is the answer.

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, pdub0702 said:

If we took Strong it would be odd. I think at this point, we’ve struggled to find a legit QB for so long..so anything to increase chances I would support. I do think Matt Coral can be a legit starter for us and hoping he is the answer.

Washington took RGIII and Cousins the same year.  Not sure that PJ is the answer as a backup, and if Carson plays well, he could get you a draft pick later.

Just now, MHS831 said:

Washington took RGIII and Cousins the same year.  Not sure that PJ is the answer as a backup, and if Carson plays well, he could get you a draft pick later.

Yep, and honestly we need rid of Sam and PJ, so drafting another QB at some point is not a bad idea.