• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We Will Beat The Jets

Guest Jake Delhomme 17

Guest Jake Delhomme 17

I have no doubt in my mind that will win this one.After that aful miami game our guys are gonna come up looking for blood.I expect a long day for the jets.William & Stewart to both be over 100 yards rushing.

No doubt, jets are going to miss Kris Jenkins as Stewart and Williams tear them a new one

The only way Double Trouble can do that is if Fox let them loose than abandon the run while it still hot. Otherwise, he would use Jake too much than he should & we suffer. Fox need to use a good balance of rushing & passing.

with the combo of Jake/Fox......there is no team w/ play that isn't a possible loss.

true... even the bucs....

however, 40 runs keeps the ball out of jake's hands and givs us our best chance to win.

i actually think we have better than average chances against the jets. it depends on how our line blocks for jake when he does have to pass. i am sure ryan will send his D often and from all different directions.

Let's not forget that the Jets are the best run team in the NFL and we can't stop a five-year-old running up the gut.

i think they said tonight that we allow 4.7 yards per attempt and they have the second best run game in the NFL. we're third by the way averaging only 3.4 yards per game less than the jets. the titans are first with a little over 9 yards per game more than us.

our rush defense is 26th

Archived