• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boston Vs Canes Game 2 Wednesday

12 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Kochetkov is a future star IMO he's freakishly talented, When he learns a bit more English and effectively communicate.... The language barrier is probably his biggest flaw atm you could see he didn't know what to expect from his teammates in regards to their positioning and play style.... I'd wager on him long term being a top five goalie right now that barrier would give me pause.

Look at us agreeing again. 

I've been on his bandwagon since the middle of last year. Really stoked for him. I want him to be Vas 2.0. 

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Put it on those assholes!

Never been. So I'm amped man. Heard nothing but good things about the Boston area.

If you guys have some places that are must gos in here let me know. We literally are getting off the plane and heading straight to Fenway. So yeah. It ramps up quick. 

Just now, NCTHFL0567 said:

Never been. So I'm amped man. Heard nothing but good things about the Boston area.

If you guys have some places that are must gos in here let me know. We literally are getting off the plane and heading straight to Fenway. So yeah. It ramps up quick. 

I have never been either but a friend of mine loves the city. One of his top 5 cities to visit.

19 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I got scoffed at repeatedly in the FB group and some here for telling people Jarvis would not only make the roster but be a heck of a player.

Speaking of youth. 

I was looking at some rosters the past few days. Washington, Pitt, and Boston are going to fall off hard within the next 3-5 years. Way too many older dudes on their rosters. We could be the class of the conference for years to come. Us and Florida of course.