• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NHL Playoff Discussion Thread

17 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Ya looks like the panthers finally turned “it” on. I don’t see them breaking the caps though like we broke Boston though.

37 and his badass Drago big boy broke them good. Svech is soooo good. We all like him here…well minus one person 🤔😂

sorry I know this the NHL Thread but I couldn’t help myself  

I wonder if we have our version of Tom Wilson who isn’t dirty and a forward that isn’t afraid to “smash”

54FA4D50-AE21-44EF-BF33-31DAE12B235E.jpeg

1DB0AEEC-6799-4374-B7AA-6B52007753B7.jpeg

Edited by Panthers Fan 69
  • Pie 1

On 5/5/2022 at 9:35 PM, Panthers Fan 69 said:

37 and his badass Drago big boy broke them good. Svech is soooo good. We all like him here…well minus one person 🤔😂

sorry I know this the NHL Thread but I couldn’t help myself  

I wonder if we have our version of Tom Wilson who isn’t dirty and a forward that isn’t afraid to “smash”

54FA4D50-AE21-44EF-BF33-31DAE12B235E.jpeg

1DB0AEEC-6799-4374-B7AA-6B52007753B7.jpeg

Svechs game isn't normally this focused on doling out punishment (it's certainly part of his game but it's the plan vs Boston) as far as our series I'm not worried about it even if they somehow manage to take it 7 at PNC they can't dictate the matchups their perfection line will be matched up agaist Nino/Staal/fast and backed by Slavin/Pesce

It's their only scoring line and it will be erased at PNC.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

44 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Panthers AND rangers lose today 

The Panthers were always paper tigers teams that can't play elite defense and be both mentally and physically tough get bounced....

The Rangers are a one line team who rely on their goalie.... who looks burnt out.... it just makes finishing off the Bruins more important, Pitt is as good of a round two as you can get and if the Panthers get bounced home ice until the SCF is the Canes.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

The Panthers were always paper tigers teams that can't play elite defense and be both mentally and physically tough get bounced....

The Rangers are a one line team who rely on their goalie.... who looks burnt out.... it just makes finishing off the Bruins more important, Pitt is as good of a round two as you can get and if the Panthers get bounced home ice until the SCF is the Canes.

My friend is a Rangers fan. I try and stay positive with him. Hell a 1st round playoff loss is progress for them. 

7 hours ago, Snake said:

My friend is a Rangers fan. I try and stay positive with him. Hell a 1st round playoff loss is progress for them. 

The NHL giving them the first pick after the loss to us in the Playoffs in the "bubble" was a lot too.