• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3/12/2022 Hurrucanes @ Bruins 7:00 PM EST

9 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I’m still fuming over that goal. The first one fine, the ref preemptively blew the whistle, whatever. But Nino definitely hit pure net there on the second. He literally hit the top back side of the net and pure net right next to the pipe before it bounced out. Like are we just not counting goals anymore? 

I would think the league looked at it and there wasn’t enough evidence 

11 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

They didn’t, they couldn’t if the refs didn’t call it a goal. 

The league looks at it in the HQ during the game. It’s either in Toronto or New York but that’s besides the point.  If they would’ve determined it would’ve been a goal they would’ve communicated to the off ice official to blow the horn that is being looked at. That’s happened a few times this year. Remember game one against the Islanders they put a puck on Freddy and they let the play continue for a couple minutes then the officials blew the horn and stopped the game. The Puck had indeed crossed the line and it was a goal. 

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

The league looks at it in the HQ during the game. It’s either in Toronto or New York but that’s besides the point.  If they would’ve determined it would’ve been a goal they would’ve communicated to the off ice official to blow the horn that is being looked at. That’s happened a few times this year. Remember game one against the Islanders they put a puck on Freddy and they let the play continue for a couple minutes then the officials blew the horn and stopped the game. The Puck had indeed crossed the line and it was a goal. 

That doesn’t happen during the playoffs, especially when you want that game 7 money. 

4 minutes ago, panthers81 said:

Which shot was it? I can't find a video of the actual shot. 

I’ll pull the clip in a bit. I posted the still last night. 

If you have the replay ability the second intermission is the best camera shots of it on the local broadcast, idk about national. 

Edited by Harbingers

14 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Maybe about raanta. That being said, I think most of the goals he has allowed has not been his fault. It's been either terrible defense or unlucky block deflections to the wrong side

Well their ice creates weard pucks. It's also why we have trouble scoring. Lucky for us game 7 is at home. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Well their ice creates weard pucks. It's also why we have trouble scoring. Lucky for us game 7 is at home. 

That ice was trash last night. Holy poo. In terms of skating in the first 20 Boston couldn’t even find their legs. Do they not even level the ice? Boston would have had a goal in the first 5 minutes if that player didn’t hit a rut and literally got taken to a knee while trying to shoot. 

46 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That ice was trash last night. Holy poo. In terms of skating in the first 20 Boston couldn’t even find their legs. Do they not even level the ice? Boston would have had a goal in the first 5 minutes if that player didn’t hit a rut and literally got taken to a knee while trying to shoot. 

It's to their advantage though because teams that use speed and precise shots are just stuck in the mud. That allows them to beat the crap out of you for the entire game. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1