• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Realistic Expectations for 4th-7th Rounders

kungfoodude

9 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Your illiteracy is telling. It's the most apropos statement you could make. 

Also, if you need me to link definitions to big words, I can do it. I am sure you struggle to understand quite a bit of this.

Do you go around correcting every grammatical error? Or are you just sweet on me? lol What a ....

You truly do have an overly inflated value of your own self worth there don'tcha? Of course most people that lack empathy are like that. I would suggest getting a dog. But it would probably run away at its earliest opportunity.

The funny part? You actually believe folks care about what you have to say. Some random dude on the internet thinks he's important. How novel.

I know I'll get some kind of warning for this. But you're worth it.

47 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Do you go around correcting every grammatical error? Or are you just sweet on me? lol What a ....

You truly do have an overly inflated value of your own self worth there don'tcha? Of course most people that lack empathy are like that. I would suggest getting a dog. But it would probably run away at its earliest opportunity.

The funny part? You actually believe folks care about what you have to say. Some random dude on the internet thinks he's important. How novel.

You get banned for a day and this is your first post back? 🤡🤡🤡

• Flames 2

59 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Even your attempts at insults are neutered. 

I would think it was sad if it didn't make me laugh so much. 

I do appreciate you doing your own OTA's like the team is. Gotta get in that practice making a meme out of yourself so that you will be in top shape by the time the season starts.

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I disagree, you have to actually be effective to be a bully. He's more like a Times Square barker on PCP. 

It's just funny that he goes on and on about negativity and people being bullies but he does the exact same poo. He can't even see it

3 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

It's just funny that he goes on and on about negativity and people being bullies but he does the exact same poo. He can't even see it

Well most dumb people don't know they are dumb, right? Same thing applies here.

I hope he never gets banned, TBH. His hysterics are fuging hilarious. I am sure they get tiresome for the bulk of the users here but I actually get a kick out of him spinning himself up over the smallest possible thing. 

He's definitely in the top 20 of most obviously mentally ill Huddle posters, IMO.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Well most dumb people don't know they are dumb, right? Same thing applies here.

I hope he never gets banned, TBH. His hysterics are fuging hilarious. I am sure they get tiresome for the bulk of the users here but I actually get a kick out of him spinning himself up over the smallest possible thing. 

He's definitely in the top 20 of most obviously mentally ill Huddle posters, IMO.

Reported for continued abuse.

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

Reported for continued abuse.

See. That meltdown didn't take long.

That most hilarious thing is that you literally do this to yourself. Even if I didn't try to spin you up even more, you would do it anyway.

You pick fights with every user that doesn't have your exact opinion.

Notice how you keep having problems with poster after poster? You ever consider maybe you are the problem?