• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hidden incentive for Bill Cowher in Carolina?

Dpantherman

for the record, I would prefer a proven OC that could spark the offense, But I have come up with a hidden incentive for Cowher here in Carolina for 2010. We play the Steelers. And trust, if he were to come, the game would be prime time (our ONLY prime time). Im sure he doesn't have any beef with them, but Coaches and players always love to play their former teams. Add in the NC factor that everyone knows about.

If Cowher is our coach next year we will be in just as bad place if Fox was here. I mean it took him 10 years with the best DC in the game and one of the better OCs to win a SB. It only took Tomlin 2 years.....

In his defense, Tomlin won with the same team Cowher did. but i digress. Like I said, Id prefer a proven Offensive- minded coach.

yes, we are bringing cowher in so he can play his former team, unlike any other coaching prospects, who would not be allowed to play their former teams. good call

If you would have read the whole thing, I said "add in the NC factor". I know that there are several coaches who could play their former teams, but i also included that he could do it from close to home.

If Cowher come here, I want few things from him. Keep the defense where they are with how they are starting to play better, do not be both GM & Coach at the same time. And keep Meeks as DC. As for the OC, either keep Davidson (I'm blaming Fox for somewhat holding him back with how Henning look like a genius with the Dolphins) or get a good OC. That is all.

Archived