• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MC9's skill set is greater than Baker's.

top dawg

On 7/13/2022 at 10:00 AM, kungfoodude said:

I mean....he is 27. I definitely can't buy into that argument. 

This is just a copy and paste of the Darnold support. It's just as bad of a defense for a player now as it was then.

You can either play in this league or you can't. That's the bottom line. It doesn't take most QB's years to figure that out.

Well I think your base argument is that Baker can't play, and I think that's highly debatable.  He's certainly played at a much higher level than Darnold.  I'm not saying he's a "special" player, but there's not a logical comparison between the two as far as talent and performance is concerned.

PS - how old was Cam when he won MVP again???  Took him a minute to hit his stride didn't it?

On 7/12/2022 at 4:31 PM, top dawg said:

Yeah, I said it. And you remember that I said it!

Once Corral gets up to speed, whether it's 2022 or beyond, he'll do things that Baker or Darnold wish that they could do as far as throwing and running the rock.

I'm tired of the Huddle's general disrespect for "our QB of the future." 

I'm okay with this sort of fandom. 

Yeah, the cake tins are barely in the oven and we still have to make the frosting, but the recipe looks tasty good.  If only little Matty Rhule would stop bouncing around the kitchen long enough, we might finally end up with a blue ribbon at the state fair this season or next. 

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Beer 2