• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there tension behind the scenes?

NAS

Just now, rippadonn said:

You can either play or not. Mac Jones can, Zach Wilson can't, jury is out on Fields, when the football season was done Corral was on their level, what happened after the season that made him drop was after April when he was still widely considered a first rounder. All of that to say, you got a quality guy for a bargain and according to projections between Dec and April this was a first round kid.

We need to know IF Matt Corral can actually play in the NFL before next draft so we aren't stuck if he doesn't pan out. Of course I think he'll do more than pan out but the only way to be sure doesn't involve him sitting behind guys who would be on any other NFL team.

We know Corral played for a Mickey mouse offense in college that didn't prepare him for NFL transition.. Something he has admitted himself..

All the QB you name were 1st round "drafted" QBS in a better QB draft.. Difference...... These QB before the draft were considered projects and that why they fell to the 3rd .. Other then the "most ready" Pickett..

Just now, WOW!! said:

We know Corral played for a Mickey mouse offense in college that didn't prepare him for NFL transition.. Something he has admitted himself..

All the QB you name were 1st round "drafted" QBS in a better QB draft.. Difference...... These QB before the draft were considered projects and that why they fell to the 3rd .. Other then the "most ready" Pickett..

willis came from a mickey mouse offense but by some miraculous act of god he started and played well for a half.     Some dude named skyler played in a mickey mouse offense and played the whole game for miami on sat.  Oh yeah he was drafted in the 7th.   Crazy I know

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Nice backtrack

The post is on the actual page..

You actually quoted me saying none of these QB are day 1 ready which most of the analysts were saying..

You said "tell that to Pitt, Atl, Tenn, and I guess other teams that drafted later round QB..

I said who is day 1 starting..

Answer... none..

Backtracking happened when??

Just now, WOW!! said:

The post is on the actual page..

You actually quoted me saying none of these QB are day 1 ready which most of the analysts were saying..

You said "tell that to Pitt, Atl, Tenn, and I guess other teams that drafted later round QB..

I said who is day 1 starting..

Answer... none..

Backtracking happened when??

you are embarrassing yourself just stop

nobody said these guys should be starting

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

willis came from a mickey mouse offense but by some miraculous act of god he started and played well for a half.     Some dude named skyler played in a mickey mouse offense and played the whole game for miami on sat.  Oh yeah he was drafted in the 7th.   Crazy I know

Omg he did good in a preseason game vs future vacuum salesman.. 

Get the HOF bust ready..

Is he starting day 1??

Answer.....

No

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

you are embarrassing yourself just stop

nobody said these guys should be starting

Stfu ...

Are you seriously trying to play like you didn't quote me saying these guys weren't day 1 ready??

Gave a dumb post answer then got served up for being stupid..

7 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I think a genuine rift between Rhule and Fitterer would be a hard thing to keep a lid on. 

If there is any potential for this to get interesting it will be if that seat under Matt Rhule gets blazing hot during the season. If that happens, I am curious to see how Fitterer reacts to the guy who hired him possibly getting the axe.

I would like to see that happen.

14 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

We won't be sure just how weak or strong if perhaps the best QB in the SEC for two seasons is benched, mothballed, bubble wrapped, spoon fed nonsense and donuts listening to ghost stories from has beens.

Edited by rippadonn

Just now, rippadonn said:

We won't be sure just how weak if perhaps the best QB in the SEC for two seasons is benched, mothballed, bubble wrapped, spoon fed nonsense and donuts listening to ghost stories from has beens.

Why because other QBS who sat never developed??

Patient.. Patient... We don't need to know tomorrow if a 3rd QB can play...

He doesn't need 2nd team reps his 1st season to develop..

He is a project QB.. Let it play out before losing it over your proceeded notion of how a QB develops..

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Stfu ...

Are you seriously trying to play like you didn't quote me saying these guys weren't day 1 ready??

Gave a dumb post answer then got served up for being stupid..

Ooohhhhh I got served.   Nobody said a damn thing about starting.   Go back and read.  

Also it's affect not effect.   Hope that helps

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Ooohhhhh I got served.   Nobody said a damn thing about starting.   Go back and read.  

Also it's affect not effect.   Hope that helps

I did clueless!!!

The Post "You" Quoted  said that exact thing!!

Your comeback was.. 

"Tell that to Pitt, Tenn, Miami (which I have no clue why you listed them because they didn't draft a QB this year) Atl...

Quick lessons in forum conversation 101:

If you quoted a post and tried to answer a question in that post.. Our conversation start from there...

Lmao..