• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots Joint Practice Day 1

ncfan

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

No mention of our prolific offense. That's like complimenting someone's one good feature. Omission. He didn't say "team" he just praised the Phil Snow defense. 

did you watch the entire clip? He talks about the entire team and how we have upgraded on offense and defense. There is more than what just the tweet reads.... 

• Beer 2

I don't know that I'd view what Belichick said as disrespect. He rarely ever gives out any sort of opinion, positive or negative, on much of anyone.

If I were to guess his true opinion on Matt Rhule, I'd go back to a line from an episode of Criminal Minds. When an international terrorist is asked "Do you consider (other criminal) an enemy?" he responds "I don't consider him at all."

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Fair enough...

The most obsessively secretive team in the NFL is live streaming practice...

But not us. We might give away something important.

They just had to cut the video due to team rules.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

did you watch the entire clip? He talks about the entire team and how we have upgraded on offense and defense. There is more than what just the tweet reads.... 

Upgraded offense? Good thing I didn't I would have busted a gut laughing my ass off.

McAdoo, yes, upgrade but Rhules rules.

• Poo 1

For the record, Preseason 2 is now what Preseason 3 used to be. It's the game that involves the most actual game planning, starters playing etc. This is the one most people pay more attention to.

I'm definitely going to be watching closely. I particularly don't want to see our defense looking bad against an offense that's being called by Matt Patricia 😕

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1