• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

IF Moore starts and IF the Panthers win out....

Zod

If Moore turns out sucking Fox will stick with him for years to come so he must go.

I feel so bad if Moore gets the start now and faces the schedule he does. it will be hard to prove himself vs. the pats, viks and saints. That is what I will regret, the fact we couldn't get Moore comfortable for these tougher games by starting him 4 games ago. At least the Titans have a winning streak. Not to mention having a better record right now, and most importantly, a future QB.

If Moore's performance matched the worst QB in the league, we would stay exactly the same.

Fixing a leak after your house is already completed flooded, is not what I'd like to call "fixing the problem".

It is a good opp. to prove himself yes but at the same time, it's unrealistic to say he would do better than average against the three best teams in the NFL, excluding the Colts.

However if he had been starting for a few games, he would have a better chance. I just hope fans to take that into consideration in judging his talent for the remainder of this year...you know when he goes 0-3 vs. those teams people will be saying 'I TOLD YOU SO...should have stuck with jake."

Archived