• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corral heading to IR

Floppin

7 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I dont blame Rhule for the injury......BUT the handling part could have been different. I mean backed up in your own end-zone and Corral is in the Shotgun with 4th stringers??? Run the ball, put in 2/3s, put Walker, screen, etc etcetc. I cannot help to think that Rhule was trying to teach Corral "lessons" with always putting him out there with the 4s. Panthers got average 1s, decent 2s.......but the 3s and especially the 4s are far below the other teams 4s. Got a good chance for your future QB....and now hes got to over-come a career ender for some. 

Sad part is, Corral actually worked his way out the end zone.  It was penalties that put us back to the goaline.   Daley looked like absolute dogshlt.   Yes the OL looked absolutely horrid.

• Beer 1

I was actually more pissed off that Rhule pussied out of 4th and inches with Corral then the goal line stuff.. Atleast at the Goal line it was a situation where you might not get the ball back if you didn't try to pass out of it... And that would have been the end of Corral game actions this preseason with them using the last game as a dress rehearsal for the season.. 

17 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Simple.. You can take a 3rd round swing on a developmental QB project with elite talent traits.. Teams do it all the time and don't plan to play that player his rookie year..

Its called long term planning.. usually draft young QB they develop.. Fitt said he wanted a young QB developing in the room.. And that's what he did..

17 hours ago, WOW!! said:

https://theathletic.com/3524514/2022/08/20/panthers-matt-corral-injury?source=user-shared-article

Read it and this wasn't a mystery to ppl who actually listen and watch the actions of this team.. I don't know what others were doing when this was a sentiment early in TC...

dumb-and-dumber-yell.gif.f73bb434da40fe9ef877bf1194421de5.gif

That sentiment was passed on after the draft he NEVER planned to play or prepare Corral.

NFL coach who can't develop a rookie QB for himself?!

What's worse is he collects QBs from the NFL scrapheap and you're happy about it?

Stockholm syndrome. Stop drinking the kool-aid.