• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Snap Counts: Carolina at New England preseason Week 2

TheSpecialJuan

8 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Yes.  Very encouraging.  Not exactly Luke and TD but Shaq and Smith should help a weak LB core. 

Littleton and Luvu are solid as well. interior D-line is the main glaring weakness at this point. They'll have to grab a DT off waivers next week

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Those words didn't come from my mouth.  I know sometimes we disagree with these numbers.  I thought you might have a different take on Mays.

MY BAD. 

He was solid at guard and then I guess his numbers took a hit when he moved to Center with the 4th stringers? Either way I think having Elf/Boze/Cade/Teck as flexible interior guys should be pretty solid. Boze and Cade can easily fill in at either guard position if not getting starting Center time

24 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He was solid at guard and then I guess his numbers took a hit when he moved to Center with the 4th stringers? Either way I think having Elf/Boze/Cade/Teck as flexible interior guys should be pretty solid. Boze and Cade can easily fill in at either guard position if not getting starting Center time

That is probably spot on.  Forgot he was the only player that will make the team on the field at that time. 

• Beer 1