• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College GameDay coming to Boone

ladypanther

2 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

That doesn't surprise me. The house of mouse is one of the more greedy entertainment companies.

It's the same bundle, it's just poor programming/coordination. When they first created the bundle it was the most ridiculous billing situation you could imagine. I was getting like 4 separate debits for the most random amounts. Hulu was like $0.14 for instance. I ended up talking to customer service trying to figure out how to upgrade to get no commercials on hulu and I ended up having to cancel all of the bundle and redo it through Hulu to not only get no commercials but to finally make it just one charge.

Edited by Floppin
  • Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I shamelessly illegally stream a poo ton of sporting events. I certainly feel zero guilt streaming college sports since the athletes get $0 from those TV contracts.

Yeah, the good part is because of espn+, there's a lot more games that you can stream than you used to be able to. Before it existed, most teams just didn't have games televised at all except like 2-3 a year if that.

5 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

95%? There’s a handful of games I can’t watch live  on YouTube tv at the moment. 

Unless you're illegally streaming, ESPN+ is the only carrier for tons of games a week. There's more games that just FBS P5 you know? Probably half of the G5 games and pretty much every FCS and lower games are only viewable through ESPN+ or illegal streams of said ESPN+ feeds. Unless Youtube TV has some sort of program that I'm unaware of.

Edited by Floppin