• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore

CRA

I was hopeful that McAdoo would be able to replicate his first couple OC years here.   I'm disappointed in what I've seen so far with the O. 

Why have we abandoned checkdowns, nearly all together?
Why do I never see Higgins on the field?
How on earth is Chuba taking snaps over Foreman?
Why do we insist on running CMC up the gut...especially with time expiring?
Is TMJ really that bad/injured?

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Some people forget that  Sam Darnold and Joe Brady couldn't score a single touchdown against the Giants last year...not one..and the Giants had one of the worst passing D's in the league.   People are complaining about Baker's poor play.  He had a 84 rating today with no ints.  When Cam started last year he rated at  70.6,  56.5, 34.5 and a 5.8 .  Thats  not a typo: 5.8     Darnold had a 45, 56, 57, 70 and 26.

Cleveland's and the aints D are not bottom of the league.

Its still early in the season.  We'll see if McAdoo, Baker and co can figure this out and get some traction. 

7 minutes ago, poundaway said:

I was hopeful that McAdoo would be able to replicate his first couple OC years here.   I'm disappointed in what I've seen so far with the O. 

Those are legit and the biggest one for me the abandoning CMC in the passing game, you know the one HUGE issue and hes unguardable.... 

• Pie 1

Just now, Basbear said:

Those are legit and the biggest one for me the abandoning CMC in the passing game, you know the one HUGE issue and hes unguardable.... 

I hope they're just keeping their powder dry, keeping their foot on the brake, saving the gas for tougher teams.  They got burned by a couple 50+ yard field goals at the end and should have given it gas in games 1 and 2.    If this was the absolute best we could do, it going to be long season.

• Beer 1

26 minutes ago, poundaway said:

These are the same questions I have.

Foreman has run well when given the chance. 

CMC up the gut seems like a great way to get 3 yards and an injured HB. 

Higgins was Mayfield's best receiver in CLE and makes contested catches. Give Mayfield a security blanket until he gets his confidence back. 

I watch other games and the checkdowns are effortless. For Carolina, it looks like a small miracle to make them happen. 

TMJ should never see the field again with Shenault and Higgins. 

• Flames 1

42 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Some people forget that  Sam Darnold and Joe Brady couldn't score a single touchdown against the Giants last year...not one..and the Giants had one of the worst passing D's in the league.   People are complaining about Baker's poor play.  He had a 84 rating today with no ints.  When Cam started last year he rated at  70.6,  56.5, 34.5 and a 5.8 .  Thats  not a typo: 5.8     Darnold had a 45, 56, 57, 70 and 26.

Its still early in the season.  We'll see if McAdoo, Baker and co can figure this out and get some traction. 

Stop being reasonable. We want to overreact! 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Is DJ the only player being misused by this regime? Nope.

I'd say DJ is a defensive focal point as in don't let him and CMC beat you.

Cam had DJ looking like an all-pro before he was kicked out.

With a decent QB DJ is a beast. Baker must be a huge letdown for any star receiver. 

Baker is a 50% completion QB this year, THAT should be enough for the bench. 

That kind of inaccuracy wouldn't go without a QB change on any other team even if it's PJ.

You want PJ?

Seriously?

Baker had 44 yards at the half and a dismal passer rating. He was mostly awful today and Shenault did the heavy lifting for him to shine up his statline a little. We are not repeating this kind of game with these results in the coming weeks if Mayfield can't play better for a full game.

1 hour ago, poundaway said:

That some Rhule-ish cherry picking. 

Baker also had a QBR of 11 today.   He played like ass.   

Baker’s QBR on the year thus far….isn’t even up to the horrific level Cam and Sam put up on the season last year.  

12 hours ago, CRA said:

That some Rhule-ish cherry picking. 

Baker also had a QBR of 11 today.   He played like ass.   

Baker’s QBR on the year thus far….isn’t even up to the horrific level Cam and Sam put up on the season last year.  

I listed 9 games, over HALF the season.  That's one big fncking cherry.

Meanwhile all you do is cherry pick.  You compare these first 3 games of this season to last year's  entire season.

Its funny watching you so desperately try to make Brady look better with that avatar tho.

🤣🤣🤣🤣