• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Updated 1st HC to be fired Odds

NAS

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

You realize those rankings 1) are subjective and 2) represent opinions of the franchise as a whole, including coaching.

The other stuff isn't fact. It's just your opinion.

I agree they are an evaluation of the franchise as a whole, but subjective or not, I think most would agree we're one of the five worst teams in the league.

Sorry for the edits. I misunderstood you the first time.

Edited by trueblade

6 hours ago, stbugs said:

Wait, what best players? Are you trying to say we have a SB contender if only Rhule was gone? You think Fitterer has done that well?

If you look at our players, plus our cap situation next year, plus our currently available draft picks, I don't see how anyone could say we've been well managed. The only thing anyone can do is try to blame it all on Rhule.

• Beer 1

Interesting that these two are the current and previous Panther head coaches:

Matt Rhule, Panthers (1-3): He says all the right things, but his teams rarely do them. The chief issue, as anyone with eyes could've predicted, remains the QB spot, where every one of his gambles -- Baker Mayfield being the latest and current -- have come up short. The Panthers are now a combined 11-26 since he took over.

Ron Rivera, Commanders (1-3): You can bThe Burnt Rumps: Positively endangerede a beloved teacher and still fail as a head coach. Like Rhule, Rivera has shuffled through QBs as is the Washington tradition, and he still seems lightyears away from landing a true franchise arm. His once-tough defense is also a sieve. He is now 27-38 since 2017, his last winning season as coach of the Panthers.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-coaches-on-the-hot-seat-panthers-matt-rhule-commanders-ron-rivera-in-most-trouble-entering-week-5/

And I think Hurney is the common denominator.

Edited by ladypanther