• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stadium Series Game

Anybodyhome

I have a ticket package and the best they can come up with is giving us a pre-sale offer? We don't have the option of selecting this game as part of our ticket package and, if your stomach can handle it, go take a look at ticket prices for that game. They start at 3-4 times as much as a comparable ticket inside.

• Pie 1

The seats I normally select and prefer are in the 80-120 price range inside. Comparable seats, albeit a LOT further away from the ice, are going for $500. 

I was looking forward to that game, and while I can easily afford the tickets, I think I'll pass if the best the organization can come up with is a pre-sale offer thru Ticketmaster.

Check this:

Upper level corner of the stadium, for a mere $125 per seat!:

image.png.b42e0d603485e306420952c6d6ae219e.png

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

The seats I normally select and prefer are in the 80-120 price range inside. Comparable seats, albeit a LOT further away from the ice, are going for $500. 

I was looking forward to that game, and while I can easily afford the tickets, I think I'll pass if the best the organization can come up with is a pre-sale offer thru Ticketmaster.

Check this:

Upper level corner of the stadium, for a mere $125 per seat!:

image.png.b42e0d603485e306420952c6d6ae219e.png

Stadium series prices aren't controlled by the franchise.... 

13 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I got lowers in the bottom corner for $125 ea during the season ticket presale. How are you paying $125 ea for uppers at that stadium?

I'm not paying anything. I simply logged onto the pre-sale and took a screenshot. 

I had a conversation with the Canes ticket office Thursday and the team has very little control over the ticket prices for the stadium series. 

• 3 weeks later...