• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Regular Season Thread

Panthers Fan 69

23 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Dougie is a less athletic less effort intensive Brent Burns.... 

Smith will probably play through it... 

I liked TDAs game but he was way to lateral on the PP.... 

TDA played well tonight, 2 secondary assists and a +3, but he’s playing with Provorov so he’s getting sheltered a bit.

That’s the thing with TDA, you can put him as a first paring defenseman as long as you have a shutdown guy to play him beside, otherwise it’s kind of hard to find a spot for him.

Normally you’d like your bottom pairing defenseman to be defensive defenseman (like Chatfield) in my opinion and obviously TDA is average defensively.

It was the right move to move on from him as I just don’t think there was a perfect spot for him available on our roster.

• Pie 1

Was checking out Nino and Nashville and ultimately found myself watching Marchment a lot, he’s got two goals tonight. He would have been a good signing but being that Patches is one my favorite players to watch around the league, I’m glad we missed out on Marchment. We wouldn’t have been able to acquire both him and Patches and Patches is my guy, I’m hopeful that we can resign him for a few years and let him as well as Burns, close out their careers here.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

34 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Yo when our Stadium Series sweaters going to be revealed? 

Don’t have a date yet but apparently these were the ones we were going to wear before the game was postponed, I wouldn’t be totally shocked if they stick with these.

The Reverse Retro’s should also be released soon.

https://www.icethetics.com/news/leak-reveals-stadium-series-jersey-for-hurricanes

7 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Don’t have a date yet but apparently these were the ones we were going to wear before the game was postponed, I wouldn’t be totally shocked if they stick with these.

The Reverse Retro’s should also be released soon.

https://www.icethetics.com/news/leak-reveals-stadium-series-jersey-for-hurricanes

Can I have sex with a sweater? Because I want to. Am I weird or wrong?

Undefeated Teams Left

Hurricanes (3-0-0) Idle

Bruins (3-0-0) @ Ottawa tonight

Flyers (2-0-0) @ Tampa Bay tonight

Stars (3-0-0) Idle

Blues (1-0-0) Idle

Golden Knights (3-0-0) @ Flames tonight

Flames (2-0-0) vs. Golden Knights tonight

After tonight, I think there will only be 5 undefeated teams left (expecting a Flyers loss and obviously one the Golden Knights and Flames has to lose).

• Flames 1