• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Sharks. 10:30 puck drop

Panthers Fan 69

37 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Ha!  It goes Freddie Koochie then raanta. But I’ll pull for whoever is in net so we win. 

I'll pull for Raanta obviously but when I haven't slept and it's a 1030 puck drop, the "Pucker" factor his higher Raanta is carried by our defense and fowards suppressing shots which leads to less offense.... Freddie can cary it on his own back there, he's the single biggest piece of winning the cup.... We need him in net come playoff time.

• Beer 2

12 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I'll pull for Raanta obviously but when I haven't slept and it's a 1030 puck drop, the "Pucker" factor his higher Raanta is carried by our defense and fowards suppressing shots which leads to less offense.... Freddie can cary it on his own back there, he's the single biggest piece of winning the cup.... We need him in net come playoff time.

I mean that’s pretty much it my dude. You nailed it. Simple. 

• Beer 1

I'm old so watched the game this morning. 

It did remind me of a lot of last years 2-1 or 3-2 games where the O couldn't find the back of the net.  Glad our D played well and our forecheck was good.

Necas has had the start he needed, really glad to see it.

Would like to see a few less passes when one of the boys has a clear shot.  I love a "pretty" pass and goal, but to pass up a clean shot isn't always best.

I know we all don't trust Raanta as much, but he played with a lot of heart last year in the playoffs and I give the guy his due.  I hate the soft goals he gives up, but Koochie needs a solid year in the AHL to really be NHL ready.  Goalies are like defensemen....it takes time.

Good W, keep them coming.

Let's Go Canes!!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!