• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any Panthers card collectors out there? Mail Day!

16 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Don't feel like uploading, but I still have a few Cam Newton Topps Chrome rookie autos. I had a few /5 and /10 CMC rookie autos that I sold at his peak.

I also have a couple of Luke kuechly rookie autos that I'll probably just hold to my grave for how amazing of a linebacker he was

If you have Cam’s Chrome black refractor rookie please let me know!

On 10/17/2022 at 4:33 PM, OnlyPantherFaninMaine said:

Hard to say exactly because the card market fluctuates so much and ultimately a card is only worth what someone will pay for it or what someone has recently paid for it and there is a lot of sentimental value in cards for some folks. If I had to guess? Probably a Cam RPA (rookie patch autograph) that is numbered low (few produced) from a high end product like National Treasures. Some Steve Smith rookies are quite expensive these days as well.  

I had a Pro Set Vince Lombardi trophy hologram card that started out valued at 10 grand. It dropped quickly.

On 7/29/2023 at 10:35 PM, Carl Spackler said:

Well damn… I know I used to have a bunch of those hologram type of cards as a kid, no idea if I ever had this one, but now I have to go look hahaha