• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8 of our 10 remaining games are winnable.

thunderraiden

7 hours ago, thunderraiden said:

I agreed with you, but now were here, hey look regardless, nothing bad is going to come from a team with no QB making it to the playoffs. Yeah we won't get our pick of QB but there will be a poo ton of great QB's this draft available in the middle of the first.

Yes, here we are at 2-5. Those 2 wins coming from terrible to mediocre teams. Idc what anyone says, that is nowhere near the same Bucs team as the last two years.

It will be a late pick if we somehow made the playoffs (which is a grandiose thought), and we will probably reach on a journeyman QB picking that late. I’m not optimistic on that scenario 

Edited by Move the Panthers to Raleigh

19 hours ago, thunderraiden said:

Broncos @ Home

Steelers @ Home (maybe not an advantage there at all unless we are on fire before then)
Lions @ Home

Falcons x2
Bucs post-mid-season-Brady retirement
Saints 

Yes we will get torched by the Bengals and Ravens but outside of that the rest of these are a toss up if our run game is humming and we are running a Play Action based gameplan with one of these charity cases QB's.

Not with PJ Walker at QB they aren't. As good as he was on Sunday, lest we forget the week before?

If Sam comes back, they still aren't. 

I think Baker and Sam would both benefit greatly from the exclusion of Rhule from the offensive game plan, so hopefully we get the chance for them to put something on film for some trade bait.