• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ = Heinicke

NAS

34 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

I don't think it says anything about them tbh. Jameis Winston and prime Peyton Manning are neck-and-neck for the single season record.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pick_six_year_by_year.htm

Why are we even talking about hall of famers right now though? We have three of the statisical worst starting QB's in the league on our roster and yeah PJ Walker is one of them and all of them throw some of the worst picks you'll see. The cope in here is so strong. Hey I get it I hate we suck too. But let's raise the bar my goodness.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1

Furthermore Peyton Manning can get fuged. He was throwing ducks all game long in Super Bowl 50 if not for the league allowing Newton to be headhunted and Von Miller he would be a one time champion. I'll never forget that Super Bowl against the Seahawks. Easiest Super Bowl win possibly ever for Seattle. Must be nice.

18 minutes ago, frankw said:

Why are we even talking about hall of famers right now though? We have three of the statisical worst starting QB's in the league on our roster and yeah PJ Walker is one of them and all of them throw some of the worst picks you'll see. The cope in here is so strong. Hey I get it I hate we suck too. But let's raise the bar my goodness.

You posted this; "One outlier sure. Generally the QB's throwing the most pick six throws are not going to be perennially contenders I think we can agree on that yes?"

And you got shown to be wrong. Now you are complaining about be shown to be wrong and are trying to change the subject. Here on the Huddle we call that deflecting.

3 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

You posted this; "One outlier sure. Generally the QB's throwing the most pick six throws are not going to be perennially contenders I think we can agree on that yes?"

And you got shown to be wrong. Now you are complaining about be shown to be wrong and are trying to change the subject. Here on the Huddle we call that deflecting.

In my initial responses I was not going back 50 some odd years looking at every quarterback to ever throw a pass. The league has changed so much in just the last 10-20 years why do we need to go back to the 80's 70's and 60's to gain an understanding that our QB room is not good? I chuckle at how eager you are to join in on this conversation and stand behind other posters shouting about your beef with me from however long ago. You're amusing I'll give you that.

7 minutes ago, frankw said:

In my initial responses I was not going back 50 some odd years looking at every quarterback to ever throw a pass. The league has changed so much in just the last 10-20 years why do we need to go back to the 80's 70's and 60's to gain an understanding that our QB room is not good? I chuckle at how eager you are to join in on this conversation and stand behind other posters shouting about your beef with me from however long ago. You're amusing I'll give you that.

What can I say. I'm a funny guy. And it is cute that on a message board where ppl message back and forth. That anyone responding at you is somehow "Following me around". lol This place is too small to hide. You will be quoted, you will be talked about. Learn the nuances and enjoy the ride.

19 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Plus when Rhule got fired he was like "It's a business" lol. He's playing like he did in the XFL in the NFL now, I'm for it. Young is the only QB I like in the draft and he's 20 pounds lighter than PJ which is super scary. Their games aren't that much different either, you might get a 5% advantage in passing but lose some durability

If we do go the Young route, its a good thing we've developed something of a brick wall with our o-line lately.  The team has got to do whatever they can to keep this current group together for the foreseeable future.  That unit has been playing freaking lights out. Ickey is one his way to being a future All-Pro LT. 

• Beer 2