• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 7: Hornets vs Kings

jayboogieman

12 hours ago, rippadonn said:

He'll be a great backup to Melo. I predict DSJ will be the best backup PG in the league this season.

Or he could start next to lamelo. He is the best perimeter defender we have, Dennis could possibly make a All defensive team. You dont take guys like that off the floor...if he was shooting 3s more consistently right now it wouldn't even be a discussion for me.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, frankw said:

So in three games we've lost to a 0 win team and a 1 win team. The honeymoon with Clifford is officially over boys.

Cliff has done a great job without it resulting in a lot of wins which how actually predicted the season to go. This roster just isn't there yet. Thats just how it is till changes are made.

29 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Or he could start next to lamelo. He is the best perimeter defender we have, Dennis could possibly make a All defensive team. You dont take guys like that off the floor...if he was shooting 3s more consistently right now it wouldn't even be a discussion for me.

Others trash is our treasure. Let's keep this guy, find minutes. He's a NC state guy so his comfort level is showing. Glad he's here and as long as he can stay healthy sky is the limit.

48 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Cliff has done a great job without it resulting in a lot of wins which how actually predicted the season to go. This roster just isn't there yet. Thats just how it is till changes are made.

I hear ya I was only partially serious this is just the life of a Charlotte sports fan. Under the circumstances sure it could be worse after Miles and LaMelo and other injuries. I just hope we don't see the stubbornness again with veterans over younger players.

2 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I have no doubt that Steven Gerald Clifford is going to trot out a LaMelo/DSJ/Martin/PJ/Nick lineup as soon as possible but no way is Dennis starting over Terry. And if Bouk is our 2 off the bench we really need DSJ's defense in the backcourt. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, MechaZain said:

I have no doubt that Steven Gerald Clifford is going to trot out a LaMelo/DSJ/Martin/PJ/Nick lineup as soon as possible but no way is Dennis starting over Terry. And if Bouk is our 2 off the bench we really need DSJ's defense in the backcourt. 

Yes, more than likely terry getting his starting spot back plus he makes too much money. i was just saying terry is on the court A LOT. He averaged the most mintues on the team last year and i dont want to reduce DSJr role because he has been so effective so far.  Gotta find a way to keep him on the court which would mean cutting into Terry cuz im not taking lamelo off that much