• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF grades from Panthers v Falcons (week10)

TheSpecialJuan

27 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

We could use a good bookend to Burns and we just don't have it.  

Yes. That is what I am saying. YGM is a backup and he'd be fine as that. We need another starting quality DE. 

We don't currently have that on the team. We have a lot of decent to mediocre rotational guys.

17 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yes. That is what I am saying. YGM is a backup and he'd be fine as that. We need another starting quality DE. 

We don't currently have that on the team. We have a lot of decent to mediocre rotational guys.

I hoped YGM would grow into the role and I hoped Haynes could add 30 lbs of muscle. Maybe combined they would make a good DE but if we stay with Corral and don't go QB in the draft, then I would be happy to get a stud DE.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, panthers55 said:

I hoped YGM would grow into the role and I hoped Haynes could add 30 lbs of muscle. Maybe combined they would make a good DE but if we stay with Corral and don't go QB in the draft, then I would be happy to get a stud DE.

Sometimes people just don't develop. That's kind of the guys we have at the moment. It's possible they could but it's also possible they just aren't NFL starter material. I lean heavily towards the latter.