• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your 2023 Mocks/Simulations Here!

45catfan

44 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

This is the best one yet.  Not sure whether to call it my masterpiece, but pretty darn close.

image.png.fa5bfb38aa88353e316c00929f63fcf6.png

image.png.4b278b118138386dfa336b185bc9dd1c.png

image.png.936d2e319801c9ddd3b2a4a07e6c3907.png

Why I like this one so much.

a) Developmental QB--People need to give up on us getting Stround/Young--AR/Levis not Day 1 starters

b) Franchise TE--FINALLY

c)  A true NT and true 5-tech

d) TWO WRs--one boundary, one outside/slot flexible.

e) Three down RB

f) Ball hawking FS

g) MLB to replace Shaq

h) Backup center or primary center is Bozeman isn't retained and another guard for Corbett injury insurance.

i) Hybrid safety/nickle LB

Pretty much checked every box and with solid players too!!!!

Edited by 45catfan
  • Pie 1

12 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

Screenshot_20230227-203406.thumb.png.c33c64a414ab3f119bfabe17e5968de5.png

Only did three rounds. After this initial defense push we go for developmental  talent at WR and RB. Think Kendre Miller, Charlie Jones, and Kenny McIntosh. QB remains an issue obviously but defense is basically set. Jacoby Brissett is brought in along with a TE free agent which puts bandaids on issues for now. 

39 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

Only did three rounds. After this initial defense push we go for developmental  talent at WR and RB. Think Kendre Miller, Charlie Jones, and Kenny McIntosh. QB remains an issue obviously but defense is basically set. Jacoby Brissett is brought in along with a TE free agent which puts bandaids on issues for now. 

Brissett on a 2-year deal is the way to go, trade back, get more capital and take the rookie QB plunge next year.  I've thought about this a good deal and this seems the most realistic scenario for early success.  If Reich/staff sew up the rest of the roster over the next two drafts and FA THEN drop the rookie QB in on a nearly complete team, even the rookie struggles the rest of the roster is strong enough to grind through the growing pains.

• Beer 1

On 2/27/2023 at 9:40 PM, 45catfan said:

Brissett on a 2-year deal is the way to go, trade back, get more capital and take the rookie QB plunge next year.  I've thought about this a good deal and this seems the most realistic scenario for early success.  If Reich/staff sew up the rest of the roster over the next two drafts and FA THEN drop the rookie QB in on a nearly complete team, even the rookie struggles the rest of the roster is strong enough to grind through the growing pains.

That's literally the worst thing we could do. This draft is unusually top-heavy so trading back is a bad idea even if we don't trade up for a QB.