• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eternal Mediocrity

Day1PanthersFan

20 hours ago, Cullenator said:

Drew Bledsoe HOFer

HAHAhhaahahahahHHAhahahhahahaHAHhahahahahaaha!

He's already in the Patriots HOF and PAC 10. If you're laughing about NFL HOF neither Roman Gabriel,Phil Sims,Steve McNair are in Canton. So you might not want to be an idiot. 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

He's already in the Patriots HOF and PAC 10. If you're laughing about NFL HOF neither Roman Gabriel,Phil Sims,Steve McNair are in Canton. So you might not want to be an idiot. 

In all my years on this and other Panthers forums Ive got to hand it to you.

This level of backpedaling and bullshitting is tops. 

"hurr durr the pats had a HOF QB when they drafted Brady

err... PAC 10 HOF and Pats HOF of course!  What else could I have been alluding to?  'cause those are deff what I intimated when I said they had a hall of fame QB"

fuging LOL

Tell me you've played too much Madden without telling me your NFL world view is based on Madden

Edited by Cullenator
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

1 hour ago, Cullenator said:

err... PAC 10 HOF and Pats HOF of course!  What else could I have been alluding to?  'cause those are deff what I intimated when I said they had a hall of fame QB"

fuging LOL

Tell me you've played too much Madden without telling me your NFL world view is based on Madden

Not for a second saying this qualifies him for the HOF, do not know enough about Bledsoe over his career but to just scoff and say "HOF!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" is kinda not a completely honest argument.  Just by his Yards and TD throws alone, he is in very good company.  Bledsoe 44611 ( 17 in yards all time ) 251 TD throws ( 23 all time ) Not say he is anywhere near Eli Mannings level but it kinda reminds me of the argument of whether or not he deserves to be in the HOF ( the answer is of course he deserves to be in...ridiculous anyone else would say otherwise )  Bledsoe is defiantly more of a fringe player for the HOF but I would never dismiss he gets in completely.  

4 hours ago, Cullenator said:

fuging LOL

Gaslighting to dodge facts is becoming more and more a thing this week. 

If you're trying to say that Drew Bledsoe was a bad QB? Are you trying to say he wasn't worthy of those titles? Because you haven't said anything really. Maybe you need to figure out what you are really trying to say because right now you are sounding pretty childish. I swear if you guys spent half the time actually looking up stuff before making dumb statements it would save us both time.