• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Catcrave 4 QBs if panthers drop out of top 10

raleigh-panther

Just now, mav1234 said:

I think he very likely will. Not in the sense of some kind of declared open camp competition, but I suspect that where we will be drafting we will have one of the more raw QB prospects, and there's been mixed feelings on immediately starting first rounders forever.

I tend to think if a guy really has it, it'll show, and I think that Corral will get a chance to do so.

If we go for another vet retread who knows...

either way if we draft a project then I seriously doubt we siphon his reps in camp/practice for another vet and corral.  Will corral get work, sure will the bulk be with the first team, fug no

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

either way if we draft a project then I seriously doubt we siphon his reps in camp/practice for another vet and corral.  Will corral get work, sure will the bulk be with the first team, fug no

It's going to depend how he performs. If your project is a year out from starting, they don't necessarily need first time reps and if Corral shows off even with 2s you never know.

I disagree that this is out of Corrals hands now. If the coaching staff is competent he'll have a shot to show something. I doubt he does though.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

It's going to depend how he performs. If your project is a year out from starting, they don't necessarily need first time reps and if Corral shows off even with 2s you never know.

I disagree that this is out of Corrals hands now. If the coaching staff is competent he'll have a shot to show something. I doubt he does though.

I agree with that.  Like I have been saying the odds are beyond astronomical at this point that he ever plays any type of meaningful snap for us and that begins and ends with that fuging moron in Lincoln

• Pie 1

53 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I agree with that.  Like I have been saying the odds are beyond astronomical at this point that he ever plays any type of meaningful snap for us and that begins and ends with that fuging moron in Lincoln

Yeah I may put those odds slightly higher but I'd not bet on them.  He has much better odds of becoming some fan favorite backup that never sees the field but is always harped about in GameDay threads and in the off-season, heh.