• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Islanders

Panthers Fan 69

11 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

fug yeah. Best win of the year.  

In NHL 22, Anderson is the same goalie as last season, so his rating is reminiscent of that time. I also play with injuries off, so no worries there lol. Anyway, I just traded him today to Calgary for goalie Dustin Wolf, a 1st and a 3rd lol. I think we should be able to get a 3rd for him to a goalie needed team. Maybe a player as well, but idk about the same value as I did. Wolf is a medium Elite potential in the game xD

• Pie 1

Team will be healthy come the new year and that’s when we’ll see who we are. For reference, the year that the Blues won the Cup, they were in last place in January. They found their identity in the new year and went on a massive run to make the playoffs and ultimately win the Cup.

It’ll be fun to see what we look like when everyone is healthy.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

We haven’t had a regulation loss in 11 games straight now. Those stretch of OT losses were frustrating, notably MIN who we let score with less than a minute left and then win in OT, but those points are priceless. We have played the 2nd most road games in the league behind only Arizona and as @MillionDollarCamnoted, have several home games coming up. I think we will catch and pass NJD eventually as they come back to earth, but Pitt is looking like a da heroes team. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Pie 1

It’s going to be interesting to see what the Canes look like when fully healthy, lots of options and bodies but a limited amount of spots.

Forwards: Aho, Necas, Svechnikov, Pacioretty, Jarvis, Teravainen, Martinook, Noesen, Kotkaniemi, Staal, Fast, Stastny, Drury, Kase, Stepan (15)

Defenseman: Slavin, Burns, Skjei, Pesce, de Haan, Chatfield, Lajoie, Coghlan (8)

Goalies: Kochetkov, Andersen, Raanta (3)

26 players and only 23 spots. I assume Drury will go back down and only one of Lajoie/Coghlan will stay up (at all times). I’m not sure what they’ll do with that last spot.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 3