• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How good is Brian Burns 2022 campaign?

micnificent28

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

You don’t get to make the rules at times when they only suit you. So I guess I’ll wait on your week’s vacation from the Lions game, huh?

One last time.   I will bet you a weeks ban that Burns pff score is less then 60.  Do you want to take the bet?  In the biggest game of his career surely he can do better then a 60?  Do you accept?

Its a simple yes or no answer?  Yes or no

13 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

What’s hilarious about all this is he’s not even my favorite player, I just think he’s hideously under-appreciated by fans such as yourself. 

When does your ban from last week start?

No one thinks he sucks. But its insane that we didnt think it was worth 2 1sts and a 2nd for him. He makes 2 or 3 plays per game then is for the most part no existent. For the type of haul we rejected he should be on the level of TJ Watt, Crosby, Bosa(s), Aaron Donald etc that single handedly blow up an offense the entire game and he just doesnt have that kind of impact. At this point Derrick Brown is probably a more impactful player

Edited by KillaCamNewton
  • Pie 4

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

One last time.   I will bet you a weeks ban that Burns pff score is less then 60.  Do you want to take the bet?  In the biggest game of his career surely he can do better then a 60?  Do you accept?

Its a simple yes or no answer?  Yes or no

You still haven’t answered my question 

Yes or no

what is your question?

When will you serve your week’s ban for a two-sack game in a Week 16 win that kept the season alive?

The way I see it, you should get a week’s break for that one first. Then, sure? The season’s over and this is a forum. I really don’t care which of us gets banned after this week. 

When will you serve your week’s ban for a two-sack game in a Week 16 win that kept the season alive?

This makes zero fuging sense.  did we bet and I was too drunk to remember?

Yes or no, do you want to bet burns pff score is above 60?  Thats a simple yes or no question.  The fact that you are flailing is pretty much telling me all I need to know about the answer. 

Just answer a simple yes or no?  No more stipulations just Yes or No.   Surely you think Burns in the biggest game of his career did better then a 60.

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

This makes zero fuging sense.  did we bet and I was too drunk to remember?

Yes or no, do you want to bet burns pff score is above 60?  Thats a simple yes or no question.  The fact that you are flailing is pretty much telling me all I need to know about the answer. 

Just answer a simple yes or no?  No more stipulations just Yes or No.   Surely you think Burns in the biggest game of his career did better then a 60.

Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? I said that you don’t get to create rules after the fact, and only when they serve you.

If you think your terms are fair, great. So are mine, then. 

Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? I said that you don’t get to create rules after the fact, and only when they serve you.

If you think your terms are fair, great. So are mine, then. 

lol

you cant even say yes or no

If we had bet before the lions game you would have a point, but we didnt.

so Yes or NO

I suspect you know the answer and thats why you are being chicken poo about things

lol

you cant even say yes or no

If we had bet before the lions game you would have a point, but we didnt.

so Yes or NO

I suspect you know the answer and thats why you are being chicken poo about things

lol 

you bumped a thread after Burns had a bad game

but when he dominated in a must-win game ONE WEEK before

this thread was NOWHERE to be found 

lol

But “continue with the insults”

• Pie 1