• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So next week’s game against the Bucs is definitely rigged, right?

hepcat

On 12/26/2022 at 12:19 AM, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

they will SB50 it

I don’t care what anyone says. That game was damn rigged. NFL wasn’t going to have their golden boy go out with a L in his last game playing in the SB. We picked a bad year to have a good year.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, LegioX said:

I don’t care what anyone says. That game was damn rigged. NFL wasn’t going to have their golden boy go out with a L in his last game playing in the SB. We picked a bad year to have a good year.

I think it was an incredible time to have a good year.  Panthers went 15-1 and to the Super Bowl.  It was bracketed with a Duke basketball championship and a UNC championship game appearance.  UNC was about to win the natty the following year.  Clemson football was in a national championship and about to win one the following year.  Coastal Carolina won a baseball national championship a few months after the Panthers Super Bowl.

It was an incredible time to be a Carolina sports fan.

10 hours ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Thanks for both the Boger update and the web site.  The fact that Boger and his crew gets put on playoff games means somebody has 8 x 10 glossies on somebody else. 

I thought this too when I seen the ref assignments. If there is a fix, Boger is in Philly to keep NO alive for a Storyline next week. It’s a Win-Win for the NFL. 

Bucs Win=Brady in Playoffs

Panthers Win= Week 18 showdown with the Saints for winner take all. (Just have to keep the Saints alive Week 17)