• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF grades from Panthers Week 18 win over Saints

TheSpecialJuan

15 minutes ago, frankw said:

Clearly our receivers need to do a better job of getting open.

tbh, I find it hard to believe that he was able to find receivers the past 5 games and for some reason couldn't find anyone (until late in the 4th quarter) against the Saints.  

It's mind-boggling. 

I know you're obviously being sarcastic but I'm sorry, Frank, but there does seem to be some truth to that comment as well.

Even the commentators (who have a much wider angle/view of the field than we do while watching on TV) noted that receivers weren't getting open.  🤷‍♂️

Perhaps McAdoo had no clue how to scheme his WR's open?

This is why I want Ben Johnson here 'cause he made Goff look Competent.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

tbh, I find it hard to believe that he was able to find receivers the past 5 games and for some reason couldn't find anyone (until late in the 4th quarter) against the Saints.  

It's mind-boggling. 

I know you're obviously being sarcastic but I'm sorry, Frank, but there does seem to be some truth to that comment as well.

Even the commentators (who have a much wider angle/view of the field than we do while watching on TV) noted that receivers weren't getting open.  🤷‍♂️

Perhaps McAdoo had no clue how to scheme his WR's open?

This is why I want Ben Johnson here 'cause he made Goff look Competent.

If we hire Ben Johnson I'd say odds are good one of his first priorities would be showing Darnold and Walker the door and starting over with a new QB room. Corral would be the only one left. That's the way.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

If we hire Ben Johnson I'd say odds are good one of his first priorities would be showing Darnold and Walker the door and starting over with a new QB room. Corral would be the only one left. That's the way.

And that's fine by me. 

I've said I wanted Corral to get a shot.

I just want this offense not to be OFFENSIVE anymore.