• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ground and Pound

WarHeel

18 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Going on a very sensitive woke rant and making political generalizations out of absolutely nowhere after some minor, typical football forum spatting just ruined this entirely if it already wasn't.   

Fact of the matter is that 2 individuals specifically came in here with the intention to derail this from page 1 simply because they disagreed with my statements in another thread. So I see no issue with it.

28 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Going on a very sensitive woke rant and making political generalizations out of absolutely nowhere after some minor, typical football forum spatting just ruined this entirely if it already wasn't.   

This thread was doomed from the start. Trying to force beliefs vs what actually happened and getting worked up when they were countered. It was useless and needs to be out of of its misery…. Poor little thread…

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

This thread was doomed from the start. Trying to force beliefs vs what actually happened and getting worked up when they were countered. It was useless and needs to be out of of its misery…. Poor little thread…

Is that you or the neck beard talking?

20 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Is that you or the neck beard talking?

😂 yeah because I disagree with your awful take I must be lumped into a category for you to mock. Sorry man it was and is just a bad thread. Go flex that online MBA to give your self esteem a nice boost. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

😂 yeah because I disagree with your awful take I must be lumped into a category for you to mock. Sorry man it was and is just a bad thread. Go flex that online MBA to give your self esteem a nice boost. 

Doctorate actually. Don’t need to flex. You can see the definition. 

7 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

Curious but are you one of those "politically charged and woke" little neck beard guys who run around following anyone whose politics do not align with your Toyota Prius religion and throw piss fits? I do believe that might put you as triggered doesn't it? It appears this Warheel guy may have some politics that defer from your im guessing skewed sense of realty gated community while having all the answers to the world political goat hump Starbucks frappe mind. You are a most definitely triggered little fella looking at your posts here in this thread. Either your butt is sore from his politics or he must have bedded your current girlfriend. Either way, it has to suck to be so triggered you attempt to blame others for what you appear to have all the symptoms of. I am picturing you getting out of your Prius in your flannel while sipping your starbucks screaming because Joe Schmoe doesnt agree with all your jacked up politics. Waaaaaa get your mommy to tuck your ass in little woke warrior

Cry About It Captain Kirk GIF

This was so painfully wrong in almost every facet. I had to stop reading at Prius, again.

Though you should really post this on your main account instead of giving yourself a back pat in every thread.

Just the irony of the Prius comment though. You think driving a Prius is an insult? Clearly, you're not much of a car guy yourself if you think that's anything to gawk at. You've definitely never turned a wrench in your life.

soy-wojaks-pointing-gif-soy-wojaks.gif

Try not to soy-out so hard next time.

Edited by Krovvy