• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich interview w/ Balboni

B_Eazi

22 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

There's also the possibility of them looking at Daniel Jones who will test free agency.

6'5" 230lbs, runs like a gazelle with power, throws with accuracy and good armstrength. 67% regular season completion percentage 62% postseason.

Charlotte native, Panther fan. Who else is coming home?

No more cast-off!!! Let's create our own for a change. I am not down for trying to go with these cast-off qbs just to delay the inevitable. Stop the damn madness already. 

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

There's also the possibility of them looking at Daniel Jones who will test free agency.

6'5" 230lbs, runs like a gazelle with power, throws with accuracy and good armstrength. 67% regular season completion percentage 62% postseason.

Charlotte native, Panther fan. Who else is coming home?

No more cast-off!!! Let's create our own for a change. I am not down for trying to go with these cast-off qbs just to delay the inevitable. Stop the damn madness already. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Sorry for the double post. I get triggered at the thought of still doing the same dumb sh!t over and over.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Sorry for the double post. I get triggered at the thought of still doing the same dumb sh!t over and over.

I'm with you. We just can't control them. Seriously I'd be ok with them developing their QBs in house now that we have a QB expert at HC.

We need a dominant DE on the other side of Burns.

On 1/27/2023 at 3:38 PM, CRA said:

I mean, you just listed a bunch of holes right there.   Saying we will just fill them doesn't mean it is that easy.   Just start with offense. 

QB is a massive hole.  The entire QB depth chart. 

We still have holes in our receiving game at WR and TE.   

We have a 27 year old journey man RB and our run game completely was nonexistent vs teams that could play the run down the stretch.  Seems like a pretty big red flag going up. 

We got DB holes. 

We got LB holes

We got DE/pass rush holes. 

Which is why when we stepped on the field vs a really good team like the Bengals down the stretch.  It was non-competitive from the start. 

The narrative that this is now basically a win now team handed to Frank doesn't fly for me.  Our schedule being so weak had a lot to do with us making it to 7 wins.   

I agree with everything you said. However, we are "win now" team in terms of the NFC South. Our division is terrible!

Suppose Brady moves on (and it appears that he will). Tampa Bay could be one of the worst teams in the NFL if they don't find a QB. No one on this board thinks the Saints or Falcons are head and shoulders above us in terms of depth or in QB play. Carolina could very well take the division with 8-10 wins just by acquiring a competent (not even great) quarterback. The NFC division champs finished with an 8-9 record (with Tom Brady behind center). We would have had the same record if not for the debacle in Atlanta with DJ's helmet. And, if we had bothered to double Mike Evans we very well could have hosted a playoff game at 9-8 against the Cowboys.

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

Yeah, also that defeats the purpose of bringing Reich in. He needs to build our QB system.