• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer, Reich Combine pressers today

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well I'm retired now, so there's a pretty good chance I'll be getting there shortly 😄

I'm semi retired myself.  It will only get worse for me. It happens when it really doesn't matter what day of the week it is. Especially when you do not have anywhere you have to be.

22 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Will be interesting to see if there's any change in Fitts overall philosophy after a few weeks with Reich in the building.

Reich will speak first at 1:30 p.m. ET, followed by Fitterer at approximately 2 p.m. ET.

I'm sure there had been. Fitterer now has to adjust his talent search to players that Reich needs for his team. Frank has specific requirements for the type of players he wants on this team. Fitterer and Morgan are tasked to find the best players that fit that description.  Who the hell knows what the last guy wanted.

• Beer 1

29 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Will be interesting to see if there's any change in Fitts overall philosophy after a few weeks with Reich in the building.

First Comment: "Well it's a little different working with somebody who actually has a clue what he's talking about, but I'm adjusting" 😄

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3