• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 things to keep in mind

ladypanther

19 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Great takes. I will say the draft class this year is far better than last years, with at least 3-4 first round QB’s last year only had 1 by comparison.

with that said the only QB with a true #1 grade from me is Stroud. Everyone else has one or more issues. 

There was only 1 drafted in the first.  True.   Mocks everywhere?  More than 1. Were there people quite serious on this board about us needing to take Malik Willis at 6?  Yes.  Yes there were. 

Here's one amusing one. 

https://www.nfl.com/news/four-round-2022-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-qbs-malik-willis-kenny-pickett-go-top-three

• Pie 2

14 hours ago, ladypanther said:

1)...Long time until the draft. (April 27)  The QB predictions last year did not pan out on draft day.  This staff just getting together and starting their in depth evaluations.

2) The Panther ship was locked up pretty tight for leaks during the coach hiring process.  Expect the same now. Rumors or articles on who the team likes are just clickbait.  We know nothing.  Too early in the process for the brain trust to have their evals complete and you can bet the FO and coaches are not going to let other teams know who they like or what they are doing.  I know we have gotten  used to checkers but this is high level chess now.

I'm certain that their QBs ranking, Stroud is #1. Stroud is their guy and I wouldn't be surprised if they give up the farm to get that #1 pick to get him.