• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL Free Agency Thread

TheCasillas

14 hours ago, La Pantera said:

They don't need WRs.

RB is their biggest Off need.

Their biggest mistake last year was not trading for CMC. Wasted another good chance and Allen needs a safety valve who can make plays so he stops throwing for 30 yards on 3rd and 2 or 4th and 3. He killed a dozen drives in the playoffs not have the instant first down dump off.

16 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Their biggest mistake last year was not trading for CMC. Wasted another good chance and Allen needs a safety valve who can make plays so he stops throwing for 30 yards on 3rd and 2 or 4th and 3. He killed a dozen drives in the playoffs not have the instant first down dump off.

CMC definitely feels like a big missed opportunity for the Bills. His contract was very manageable via trade with us eating all the guaranteed money.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Being reported that the Jets and one other team are working on a deal for Lazard.  Could we be that team?  He’s a big guy with good production.  

Wouldn't be shocking. But I don't think any of these guys are worth a bidding war. I just hope we're plenty prepared to walk away. Lazard is a mediocre #2 WR and the contract should reflect that.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wouldn't be shocking. But I don't think any of these guys are worth a bidding war. I just hope we're plenty prepared to walk away. Lazard is a mediocre #2 WR and the contract should reflect that.

I still think if we sign RB in FA, we will draft WR in 2nd or might even leap back into first for one.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

🤔

Lamar needs an agent. He can laugh all he wants but the truth is he's lost too much money prior to this by not having one. He has also been injured enough to create concerns about his longevity going forward. It think he's going to regret not having an agent. 

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Lamar needs an agent. He can laugh all he wants but the truth is he's lost too much money prior to this by not having one. He has also been injured enough to create concerns about his longevity going forward. It think he's going to regret not having an agent. 

Got kind of an arrogant vibe off that tweet.

Does make me wonder if he's going to accept the guaranteed portion of what Baltimore offered as an entire contract.

Not sure I'd call that a win but maybe that's how he sees it 😕

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Got kind of an arrogant vibe off that tweet.

Does make me wonder if he's going to accept the guaranteed portion of what Baltimore offered as an entire contract.

Not sure I'd call that a win but maybe that's how he sees it 😕

I'm not sure what he's thinking but he's not going to get anymore than what the Ravens are offering if thats what he's thinking.