• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL Free Agency Thread

TheCasillas

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

meh Waller is 31... and coming off of an injury riddled year... Olsen was 25 when he was traded to us. This is a big difference. 

Even so, we're not talking about a team with a habit of making good decisions.

(or even competent ones)

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Josh McDaniels clearly didn't learn a damn thing from his debacle in Denver. He's doing the exact same thing in Vegas. He might end up black balled from the league after this.

I was living outside of Denver at the time and was going to nearly every home game (company had a suite at Mile High) and tried to tell folks it was every bit as bad as Lane Kiffen in Oakland, the only difference being that the Broncos didn't air out the dirty laundry like crazy ass Al Davis.

I need a beating for this- I think the contracts they gave jimmyg and mekers were great value deals.......jimmyg got half of what carr and no matter feelings, he is a better fit for chief chode josh. many had mek as the top WR along with 16per, he got 11. 

wish the panthers got walker for late late 3rd, but whom knows about the meds....but if hes healthy= top 3 weapon.

sometime fit>talent.

still LOLLOlollol at raiders giving josh controll, thanks for not doing that tepps...

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Tremble would be an awesome H-Back 

I dont hold the same feels, ricci I feel was better suited and it didnt work. He was back to 4th string duties in no time.

FB takes a crazy person too, I dont think tremble would want the smoke that comes with being a FB..

I do sorta think its in the plans..