• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Simms top QB prospects

NAS

21 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Simms is just a hot take artist. He had Zach Wilson over Lawrence. Mac Jones and Kellen Mond of all people over Justin Fields

Zach Wilson was an absolutely horrible pick. Mac Jones turned out to be a baller. Justin has yet to put it together although he hasn't had a receiver like DJ in his time with da Bears.

Matt Corral?!? Ohio State recruited BOTH Corral and Stroud. Blue chips. Our QB room could be sneaky GREAT.

5 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Zach Wilson was an absolutely horrible pick. Mac Jones turned out to be a baller. Justin has yet to put it together although he hasn't had a receiver like DJ in his time with da Bears.

Matt Corral?!? Ohio State recruited BOTH Corral and Stroud. Blue chips. Our QB room could be sneaky GREAT.

Mac Jones turned out to be a baller? What kind of alternate universe is this? Mac Jones got outplayed by Bailey Zappe last year.

1. STROUD

2. Levis

3.Young/Richardson

Stroud is obvious. Again Levis over Young because of equal arm talent size, weight, physicality advantage at the next level, NFL body.

To ME the real mystery for NFL teams is who will be better between Young and Richardson, equally talented in their own ways but BOTH bigger risks than STROUD or Levis imo.

10 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Mac is still better than anybody who played QB for us last season. He got hurt iirc.

I live in New England, he did initially get injured but was ready to go back and they stuck with Zappe as he was playing better than Mac did even uninjured. 

Mac Jones or Jag Jones is pedestrian, the general sense up here is hes probably not the long term answer, getting him some weapons this year and seeing how it goes, but I wouldnt be surprised to see them swing by on a QB coming up, Belichick is getting older, cant imagine he wants to draft another rookie.

Are they going to let Anthony Richardson play QB and run over or past defenders in the open field.

The answer for Cam was YES but if you take that advantage we'll equalize by letting defenders t off on your head 1985 style...ask Jim McMahon.

Cam rules were just for Cam and no other QB and it was BLATANT and even acknowledged by in "your not old enough to get that call".

If Anthony Richardson isn't allowed to fully use his advantages he's a liability.

2 minutes ago, Samppson said:

I live in New England, he did initially get injured but was ready to go back and they stuck with Zappe as he was playing better than Mac did even uninjured. 

Mac Jones or Jag Jones is pedestrian, the general sense up here is hes probably not the long term answer, getting him some weapons this year and seeing how it goes, but I wouldnt be surprised to see them swing by on a QB coming up, Belichick is getting older, cant imagine he wants to draft another rookie.

Mac is a good system guy. If he went to a Belichick protegee he'd be just a productive. Mac has the will and determination much like Dan Jones, he will get better every year.

Zappe? I don't know. There was more NFL tape out on Mac and what to do with him than Bailey. Surprise QBs only last but for so long because they game plan against what you do best.

Mac has already over come that to a point of consistency. Bailey looks good but ask Kyle Allen about that, it gets harder the farther you go in the NFL until you perfect your individual game to make it flexible when they try to take away your strengths.

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Mac is a good system guy. If he went to a Belichick protegee he'd be just a productive. Mac has the will and determination much like Dan Jones, he will get better every year.

Zappe? I don't know. There was more NFL tape out on Mac and what to do with him than Bailey. Surprise QBs only last but for so long because they game plan against what you do best.

Mac has already over come that to a point of consistency. Bailey looks good but ask Kyle Allen about that, it gets harder the farther you go in the NFL until you perfect your individual game to make it flexible when they try to take away your strengths.

The problem is, "system" guys don't win championships in the modern NFL. Gone are the days of a Mac Jones level of player winning a superbowl, outside of having some generational type defense like the Seahawks, and even then it was a short run. You need a superstar who can take over games, Mac Jones will never be that.

7 minutes ago, Samppson said:

The problem is, "system" guys don't win championships in the modern NFL. Gone are the days of a Mac Jones level of player winning a superbowl, outside of having some generational type defense like the Seahawks, and even then it was a short run. You need a superstar who can take over games, Mac Jones will never be that.

Mac Jones can take over games putting balls in the hands of running men. Not his fault New England as a franchise has wound down into limp mode having ejected most of their weapons long ago. Yep, you got the rings though. 

YOU do OWE us that 2003 ring for that underhanded spygate poo. Had that not happened your bums would have lost to the best team in the NFL that year.

Just now, rippadonn said:

Mac Jones can take over games putting balls in the hands of running men. Not his fault New England as a franchise has wound down into limp mode having ejected most of their weapons long ago. Yep, you got the rings though. 

YOU do OWE us that 2003 ring for that underhanded spygate poo. Had that not happened your bums would have lost to the best team in the NFL that year.

Lol I said I lived in New England, not that I am a fan lol. I hate Patriot fans, I have to listen to them all the time.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1