• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Different Perspective on the Young vs Stroud Decision

Matthias

Which pick could you live with if he doesn't pan out, and the other does?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which pick could you live with if he doesn't pan out, and the other does?

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I just don't think Bryce is gonna get this much space in the NFL consistently. Stroud seemed to generally play with a lot more pressure in the pocket than Bryce

Young holds on to the ball way too long and this is what happens. Stroud hits the mark it seems when he is in that type of situation but gets rid of the ball a little quicker but with finesse.

• Beer 2

22 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I just don't think Bryce is gonna get this much space in the NFL consistently. Stroud seemed to generally play with a lot more pressure in the pocket than Bryce

Against UL Monroe. Oof.

Give me the QB who gets the ball out quick and accurate.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

16 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

This is really easy for me, Young has the most obvious and biggest negative on either players scouting report.

If we draft him and his size is an issue and Stroud is a great player, we’ll be idiots for taking that risk with an equally talented option available.

You don't gamble with the number one pick. Taking Young is a gamble, simple and plain. He and Richardson are both huge question marks at this level and if the Panthers are like the Dolphins with Tua in four years, we will all be suggesting everyone be fired and Tepper to sell. 

• Pie 1