• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

He was different there will never be another “him”!!

WOW!!

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think I'd trust who an actual NFL GM would pick over a kid in a schoolyard.

You're basing pretty much your entire argument on physical traits. There is way more to playing quarterback in the NFL than that.

Lol, exactly that's why all the other QBs bulked up for the NFL.

Brycie brushed up on his S2 instead of the weight room.

Not you too Scot!

Lol. You should know what a warrior looks like.

11 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Lol, exactly that's why all the other QBs bulked up for the NFL.

Brycie brushed up on his S2 instead of the weight room.

Not you too Scot!

Lol. You should know what a warrior looks like.

I do. I watched Sam Mills play.

The reasoning you're employee here is The kind that would lead someone to take Kerry Collins over Drew Brees.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I do. I watched Sam Mills play.

The reasoning you're employee here is The kind that would lead someone to take Kerry Collins over Drew Brees.

My reasoning is the high S2 elite althete over the high S2 mouse.

Bryce isn't built like Sam, stop making Brycer excuses.

26 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

It's football not futbol. Put AR, Young in a schoolyard have them pick teams.

No hyperbole, no tape. Football. Who will they pick Scot.

I'm not ignoring the painful truth here.

“Who would they pick in the schoolyard if they never watched any of them play football?” is not the argument you think it is. This is the same logic that got Russell picked 1st overall in 2007

I do have concerns about Bryce’s size, it’s natural to, but I think if he can stay healthy the dude will absolutely ball out. 

20 minutes ago, Coheed said:

“Who would they pick in the schoolyard if they never watched any of them play football?” is not the argument you think it is. This is the same logic that got Russell picked 1st overall in 2007

I do have concerns about Bryce’s size, it’s natural to, but I think if he can stay healthy the dude will absolutely ball out. 

It's actually called the eye test.

Brycers are squinting very hard to make Bryce into Cam or Sam Mills now.

Delusional if you ask me.

I like that we are taking a gamble on Young if he’s the choice. Stroud and Richardson would both always live in Cam’s shadow due to their stature and history with him. Cam left some big shoes to fill at BofA and the only way to fill them is to let the new QB forge their own path 

13 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I'd call it the Aye Yi Yi test.

If the physical was the only thing you judged the quarterback position by, then you might have a valid argument.

It's not. In fact it's one of the least important things about playing quarterback at the pro level.

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Lol he was your source for thinking the guys upstairs loved AR, but now he isn't a good source.

Deny Kurt Cobain GIF by Nirvana

Poor @ForJimmy. He's lost it guys. He's rolling around in mini Twix and mini Snickers gone mad. This is what happens when Brycers come back to the real world, not the world of leprechauns and rainbows and big huge dreams coming true, no the NFL where favor isn't fair. It's not fair @ForJimmy.

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

6 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Only delusion I’m seeing here is your irrational hatred for Bryce.

the “eye test” isn’t about size and never has been. Bryce absolutely passes the “eye test” with flaming colors, He’s just undersized. If you were to hide Bryce from the all 22, you’d have absolutely no idea he is the size he is, because the dude balls.

But ultimately size, eye test, etc. doesn’t mean poo if you don’t have the intangibles for the position

see:

Jamarcus Russell
Ryan Mallett
Malik Willis
Josh Rosen
Sam Darnold
Zach Wilson
Ryan Leaf

i actually do like AR and Stroud as well and honestly would not be upset with any of them, but “looking the part” is far from everything. Especially from a position as mentally demanding as QB.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd call it the Aye Yi Yi test.

If the physical was the only thing you judged the quarterback position by, then you might have a valid argument.

It's not. In fact it's one of the least important things about playing quarterback at the pro level.

Tell everyone at MIT Scot is picking QBs for his scrub team then.

Not mine.

AR2023

3 minutes ago, Coheed said:

Only delusion I’m seeing here is your rational FEAR for Bryce's life that I don't have for the sake of my own entertainment 

the “eye test” isn’t about size and never has been. Bryce absolutely passes the “eye test” with flaming colors, He’s just undersized. If you were to hide Bryce from the all 22, you’d have absolutely no idea he is the size he is, because the dude balls.

But ultimately size, eye test, etc. doesn’t mean poo if you don’t have the intangibles for the position

see:

Jamarcus Russell
Ryan Mallett
Malik Willis
Josh Rosen
Sam Darnold
Zach Wilson
Ryan Leaf

i actually do like AR and Stroud as well and honestly would not be upset with any of them, but “looking the part” is far from everything. Especially from a position as mentally demanding as QB.

Fify