• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral post to instagram

10 minutes ago, Varking said:

It wasn’t just that MC2 fell off. It’s that he never was great. 

And you want to trade him for Malik? Maybe Corral should have transferred to Liberty and continued to never be great there. 

I don’t know how you define “great” either, or even how relevant it is for being a pro QB. 

“Great” college players bust all the time, and guys you didn’t expect end up having nice careers. 

It’s such a team sport, and going off stats just isn’t the way. 

21 hours ago, Wundrbread33 said:

And you want to trade him for Malik? Maybe Corral should have transferred to Liberty and continued to never be great there. 

I don’t know how you define “great” either, or even how relevant it is for being a pro QB. 

“Great” college players bust all the time, and guys you didn’t expect end up having nice careers. 

It’s such a team sport, and going off stats just isn’t the way. 

Brother… I watched him play. I probably watch more college ball than most folks here. 

Need to see what the guy has in him before casting him away. He had one preseason with limited snaps playing with non starters and coached by the biggest dumbbell in the history of modern day football. Give him a season or two and see what this competent staff can develop him into. He is mad yes but he will get over it and who knows could turn into something. When I start to get irritated at him for what he posted, I try to remember that if I were in his shoes I would probably be pissed as well and wishing I was somewhere else so I can't fault him too much. To top that off he is probably what, 23 04 2r years old? I had attitude myself at that age as im sure many others did. Im just saying that he should be held onto for a little while as you never know if we may need him but you also never know if we may be able to develop him with good coaching and even get something decent for him if Bryce develops into what he should.

• Pie 2

It would be great for us if Corral turns out to be a solid backup. Unless we can get a haul for him, which is unlikely, we should give him at least this off-season to see what he has. He is in a great situation with this coaching staff.