• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So long to the kickoff

ncfan

2 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I've pretty much been the same, except I'm to the point I have tuned out of more Panthers games than I would like to admit.

Honestly, it took me too long to just not invest time into sports, unless they happen to be on in the background of a bar/restaurant when I'm with friends. How much happier I have been since doing this is amazing, outside of watching the Hurricanes lose to Florida 😞

Well, I have an advantage in that respect that the Panthers are not on very often here.  The options here usually involve the Broncos, Cowboys, or Cardinals. 

But even that disincentive to watch aside, essentially I get an afternoon back for other things.  Especially when the alternative is watching a form of entertainment that has better athletes than ever, but despite that the product is worse.  Under Goodell's reign of buffoonery, the NFL has a lot more like the WWE than its former self.

This change is no exception to that trend.