• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Person's minicamp takeaways

Mr. Scot

On 6/15/2023 at 2:22 PM, tukafan21 said:

I really like Jammie's potential, he just has that dog mentality that you need as a DB and his tape looks pretty good too, seems like a solid tackler in run support as well.  You don't make 1st Team All ACC in back to back years for nothing.

I think he's gonna be the "Steve Smith of this defense."

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

This is all good news. Also, I am sure if you look around the league every team has at least one pass batted down at the line of scrimmage per practice, if not more. 

It’s June and things are gonna settle down for a few weeks so it sets up articles and/or talking points.   If there were an abundance of batter balls it might be a thing for concern. But it’s not outside the norm so I’m led to believe it’s just a thing for clicks. 

On 6/15/2023 at 4:14 PM, CamWhoaaCam said:

"Same poo different year"

Yes that comes across as you're expecting the same results from last season. This a new year my man, new staff, new QB. You being a party pooper.

I expect better solely based on the coaching staff. I really liked what I saw the back half with Wilks and Darnold where we looked like a real NFL program again. I'd expect that to continue with Reich and Young.

• Pie 1