• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miller's gun case

MechaZain

3 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Miles Bridges beat his wife but didn't murder her. So he's good in your book, right? 

Nope I don't respect women beaters. If his wife dropped the chargers what more can you do?

I will never respect Bridges as a man, but life goes on I don't really care to talk down on him for the rest of his life. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Cam Lawter said:

I bet you are the same type of person that would defend the shitheads that instead of helping someone, they just record it. Old lady is getting beat up and robbed and you just sit there. Technically, you can't charge them with anything but they are a piece of poo.

You would have the same energy for them " They didn't do anything wrong! The police cleared them of a crime!"

I was always taught to only defend my family. When you jump into other people's problems is where you can risk your own life.

If I see a crime I call 911. Im not the law so im not risking my life to be a superhero unless it's my family. Is that harsh? 

Iv'e seen to many innocent people lose their lives because they wanted to be a superhero. The law says if you see someone in danger call 911. Only time I break that law is if family is involved and it's a life or death situation.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I was always taught to only defend my family. When you jump into other people's problems is where you can risk your own life.

If I see a crime I call 911. Im not the law so im not risking my life to be a superhero unless it's my family. Is that harsh? 

Iv'e seen to many innocent people lose their lives because they wanted to be a superhero. The law says if you see someone in danger call 911. Only time I break that law is if family is involved and it's a life or death situation.

I didn't ask if you would intervene. I asked if you would defend them of being a shitty person.

I rest my case 😂

Edited by Cam Lawter

6 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I'd like someone to show me where I blamed him for murdering anyone. Good luck, because you're not going to find it. You can, however, question someone's life choices and make that valid concern known without brushing it aside because *mouth waters* he in the league and he got money

Pretty sure Miller isn't the only person to bring a friend a gun. What that friend does with his gun is his problem. How do you not understand that?

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Cam Lawter said:

I didn't ask if you would intervene. I asked if you would defend them of being a shitty person.

I rest my case 😂

Brandon Miller brought his friend a gun. If that's a shitty person then I feel sorry for the millions of people who have committed this same act.lmao

Bro are you just miserable a person?

You have yet to place blame on the actual killer. All you want to talk about is a kid who brought a friend his gun. Are you okay?

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Brandon Miller brought his friend a gun. If that's a shitty person then I feel sorry for the millions of people who have committed this same act.lmao

Bro are you just miserable a person?

You have yet to place blame on the actual killer. All you want to talk about is a kid who brought a friend his gun. Are you okay?

I see we are deflecting now 😂

I feel like this whole conversation is a "WHOOSH" over your head. 

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

I'm none of your fuging business years old. Where did you go to college?

Keep ranting my man. Maybe someone with power will hear you out and get murda man Miller behind bars.

It's time to start focusing on basketball. If he did something wrong im sure they will reopen the case then we can have some discussion on his future off the court.